WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Lazy Meal - 5 minutes cin cai fried rice

I surprised myself yesterday by not leaving the house at all. Very strange by my own standard. I am one of those that always have something to buy or do outside. That's why am always out of the house buying this buying that or doing this doing that...
Due to my current 'laziness' spell, I was too lazy to drive out for food yesterday. So, I just ransacked the fridge to see if I can find any edible food. Lucky for me, I found some leftover rice, mixed beans & eggs and decided to make some fried rice out of it.


Taa daa.... here's my 5 minutes cin cai fried rice!
Here's the recipe to my 5 minutes cin cai fried rice. First, heat up some oil in wok, poured in beaten eggs. Break it up as it is being cooked. Removed from wok and set aside. Add oil, reheat wok and sauteed some slice garlic until fragrant. Add rice and mixed beans. Make sure rice are well coated with oil. Drizzle one table spoon of soy sauce over it and mix well. And finally, throw in the earlier cooked eggs. Stir a bit and it is ready to be served. You must be thinking, does it taste well? Erm... I think it is ok la... edible lor... what you expecting? It is a 5 minutes cin cai fried rice, hehehe...

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Hey...It looks good...so I'm sure it must have tasted good.

Redbabe said...

like i said.. it's ok la.. christian finished the leftover. so i guess it is not too bad.. children dont lie. lols