WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Grill Dory Fish


Had this for lunch today. Bought it for RM3/pack (2 pcs per pack) last week when I was at Carrefour. Took it out from the freezer just now, defrosted it in the microwave, slabbed on some Lea Perrins + mixed herbs + pepper + salt + maggi seasoning (basically everything I felt like it), covered the base of the plate with some sliced big onions, placed the fish on it, drizzled some olive oil over it and throw it into the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Kautim, lunch is served. Lazy ppl lunch. :p

4 comments:

Gerry said...

So how? delicious or not?

Big Cow said...

looks yummy :D *salivating*

Alina Grace said...

Hehehehhe....looks pretty good to me. I think I should stock some of these at home....

Redbabe said...

big cow: hehehehe.... go cook some yourself la...

Alina: yup... should stock up some. easy food.