WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drama @ Waikiki Bar

Last week, I was invited by Ramesh to join him and Terri at Waikiki bar in Kelab Syabas, PJ to see his friends' band performed tonight. As mom & I were having dinner with my uncle & his family in Sg Long, I only managed to get home at 9+. I then quickly showered, changed, put on some make up and rushed out again in my cK heels (which the sole fell off along the way, dunno which way... sigh).
I arrived at the bar at about 10ish and spotted them quickly. Sat myself down, ordered a Malibu Dream and enjoyed the music while waiting for my drink to be served. 5 minutes into my arrival, Terri suddenly looked ill. She rested her head on the table. I could see droplets of sweat forming on her forehead. I was observing her and she shot up suddenly pointing to her mouth and I quickly pushed over the empty mug in front of me. She just puked into it. After that, she thought she is feeling better only to be washed over by another wave of whatever that is making her sick. We decided to leave.
It is then that my Malibu Dream choose to arrive. I walloped the whole glass in one suck (using straw mah.. ma suck lor), grabbed her bag and everything else while Ramesh held on to her. As she stood up to leave, she just passed out. She was drenched in cold sweat. Two things came to my mind then. First, food poisoning. Secondly, heart attacked? Well, everything is possible right...? I reached out for her heart, and it was beating fine. Just a little weak but alright i guess.
She regained consciousness a moment later. The waiter were very kind. They brought out a low chair with a back rest for her to rest on and gave her a glass of warm water with lime. They probably thought she mabuk with just a sip of the whatever cocktail she ordered I think... :p When she was feeling a little better, we left the bar. She is alright and able to walk. Just weak.
It is so strange. I wonder what might have caused such sudden illness. Allergy? Food poisoning? She said she dont feel any pain or discomfort priorly. Just suddenly dizzy and started to see colours. Hmm........ could she be allergy to me? My perfume (Sunshine was sneezing away when I was spraying on)? My cheapo attire fabric? :p Anyway, she is back home snoozing already. Hope she get well soon and hope it is nothing serious. Will see how is she doing tomorrow....
Goodnight.

4 comments:

Gerry said...

Pregnant??

Terri Chai said...

Definitely not! Hehehehehe!

Big Cow said...

someone drugged the drink? o.O

Redbabe said...

dunno la.. i also dunno wat's wrong.. advised her to go see a doc. let's just wait and see la what doc says...