WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Our 'Look See' In Sepang Gold Coast

Saturday

A plumber came over our place at freaking 8:30am in the morning to repair something in our water tank. I know I know, I can repair it if I want to but the thought of climbing up to the roof doesnt sound too attractive for me. Anyway, my better half woke up to oversee the whole thing. I've told myself to wake up too the night before and I did, but the bed magnet were too strong. The soft sheets & quilt, the cold cold aircond, the whole bed to myself... it was just too hard to peel myself away from it.

We woke up at noon. 'We' cause our friend crawl back into bed after the plumber left...lols... yeah, i know, he is unbelievable! After lunch at one of the neighbouring shops, off we went to 'Sepang Gold Coast'. The road signs were all pretty clear and we didnt get lost.

There were not many people there unlike Port Dickson which would be packed with people on a weekend. Maybe cause it was low-tide that's why. Just a scattering groups of people here and there. Mostly, the Malays. They had their tent set up, tok kok sing song makan makan. One or two were flying kites with their little ones, two bikini clad girls were sun-bathing and others, like us, just loitering around enjoying the breeze. Or was there any breeze dear? I was too busy figuring out the shutter speeds & aperture to notice any of that.
Look, the tide has gone so far out and I couldnt quite make out where it actually end. Some beach goers actually walked all the way out and all that I could see of them was just little black dots which my better half said are 'people' (I thought they were rocks).
After lepaking for awhile, we decided to head down to Low Yatt cause I wanted to check out some jewellery as a gift for a cousin who is getting married this Sunday. But ended up having chee cheong fun for tea instead cause the jewelleries were just too expensive. Way beyond my budget. Forget it. Lols..
Overall, for Sepang Gold Coast, I think it is a 'not too bad' beach. Pretty nice beach to go to in fact to lepak. Only thing is, have to find out when low/high tide. Like us, blur blur went during low tide, cant feel the sea also.... hehehe...

No comments: