WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Picnic At Home

Few days ago, on one of the days that I wasnt working, Monday or Tuesday, not too sure, I was bored. It is strange how I would actually feel bored these days. It is like, all that I ever want to do are all done. I've read countless books, watched countless movies, completed countless sudoku puzzles and etc... I actually felt bored. But I am not in the mood to start any other projects also.
After mulling over what I should do to entertain myself, Morib Beach popped into my mind and I did just that. I quickly cooked myself some lunch and packed it into a lunchbox, grabbed my camera and headed out with Rumba & Sunshine. I've this vision of a lazy afternoon lepaking by the beach with my two furkids while experimenting with my Eos.
From my place, I took the Putrajaya highway into KLIA and then into Sepang. As the haze was pretty bad that afternoon, as I drive along, my eyes got heavier and heavier. Sleepy. Can't wait to get to the beach. After driving for approximately 45 minutes, I arrived at Sepang town. Still, no beach in sight. I continued driving on passing some durian stalls & dragon fruit farms by the road. It was nice but gave up when I came upon a sign that says there will be another 40km before we reach Morib Beach. Forget it. Yeah, I know, all this way and gave up. lols.... let's just say I gotten lazy halfway... hehehehe

Made a quick u-turn and began our journey home. Surprisingly, our drive home took a much shorter time than our way there. When we finally arrived back home, I let Rumba & Sunshine out of the car. They were both extreme happy to be home. Weird dogs. But then again, they must also be thinking, weird mistress too. Took us out for one and a half hour drive and yet we still end up where we started... lols

Anyway, my better half had a great time laughing his ass off. He said... "so, in the end you have your picnic at home?"... niamah... rub it in, rub it in... but he also said we'll take a drive there together gether come this weekend la to look see look see... :p

7 comments:

Big Cow said...

eh eh? Can go Sepang Gold Coast ma, it's before Morib Beach :D

Redbabe said...

Huh? Different one arr? I thought same one wor.... duh... *shaking head*

Big Cow said...

different one.. Sepang Gold Coast is at Bagan Lalang, if you sampai Sepang already, it's quite near liao (about 15-20mins drive) :D

Redbabe said...

That's another one that i am confused. Isnt bagan lalang the place where people go for seafood in Klang???

Big Cow said...

ha? Klang makan seafood place? I only know Telok Gong or Pandamaran or Pulau Ketam or Pulau Carey :P

but hor, if u drive further on, u will end up in klang also one :D

Unknown said...

Hi,

Morib Beach is a darn nice place! But beware of sand flies!!

Mervin likes to bring the kids there for a dip. It takes bout 1 1/2 hour to arrive lah.. Enjoy yourself this weekend!!!

Redbabe said...

Big Cow: I so blur, i wouldnt be surprise to go one big round and come back thru Klang.. lols...

Florence: Thanks for the tips my friends...