WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Flash Back of Our 'Girls' Night Out'

Remember my last post about my Friday night out with the girls? Well, it was indeed a "happy" Friday night... Though we didn't do much, it was still so much fun that I don't know where should I start. Actually, it was a belated birthday dinner for Gerry... remember the 'moon' shape cake? Yeah, she.

(Chicken Caesar Salad, Friday's Shrimps, Jack Daniel's Steak & Key West Fish)

It was initially just a small makan session among the three of us (Terri, Gerry & me). In the end, An & Florence joined us too. I don't know how it happened as I was pretty much off-line the last two days before the dinner day but as usual, for me, the motto has always been, "the more the merrier", what the heck! It's just a pity that Alina was not able to join us (cause she was partying away at some other MORE happening party as compared to our "auntie" gathering)... :p

(From left: An (standing), Terri, Florence, yours truly, Gerry)

We had dinner at Fridays in Subang Parade. Ordered 3 main dishes + 1 salad and shared among the 5 of us. The portion were just nice. No wastage for once. Not that we always waste, just that most of the time, when the three of us gathered, we always tend to be over ambitious with the food and always ended up with more than we could finish and can hardly walk after stuffing ourselves full silly (yeah, i over exaggerated a little here)... hehehe...

As it was a Friday night, I won't say all, but some of us refused to end the night early and even threaten to blog about what a sucker we are if we decided to just go home after makan. It was hilarious. One suggested that we should go somewhere that can be seen... somehow, that one ended up being suggested to go stand in the middle of the road (surely can be seen)... lols. Another suggested that we proceed for dessert or coffee at Starbucks which none of us responded... hahaha... I think most of us were too full to even reply to that one... lols. In the end, since we are living in a democratic society (kononnya la...) we voted and majority voted for karaoke-ing at Neway nearby instead. So from Friday's, off we proceeded to Neway!
(I think it was in this photo that we were trying to do that super trouper dance...lols)
It was unfortunate that Florence couldn't join us cause she said her heart was at home that night, hehehe... never mind la, another time la. The rest of us had so much fun singing screaming away. I tell you, all the songs we sang, quite keng one... we sang songs from Beyonce la... Fergie la... Black Eye Pea la... Britney Spears la...Kelly Clarkson la... Celine Dion la... fulamak... you wouldn't believe it, don't play play ahh. And I think all of us sang screamed very well! Can hold our own concert already. The only thing is, it has to be a sit down performance. Because aunties mah... quite tiring after standing up for awhile... hehehehe
At one point, we were joking about we should do a performance for our daughter's 16 birthday in the future, ala Mama Mia's style, but I forgotten what was the title of the song we were talking about... was it "When I grow up..." by the Pussycat Dolls? (and suffer the possibility of being disowned by our daughters)...lols
(this is merely for self idolising cause I like this one taken by An)

As there were 4 different flavour Kampai, we ordered all 4 of it - original, blueberry, lemon & black current I think. All I know is, mine was lemon and it tasted like toilet... lols... the girls laughed when I told them so but after they tried it, they do agree with me. I remember someone once told me that anything lemony always tasted like toilet, how very true! hehehehe.... But then again, anything black current always tasted like cough mixture also what... I guess, next time, a safe bet would be anything but toilet & cough mixture...lols. I was too busy picking out songs that night and my brain couldn't care less of the drinks. Toilet mah toilet lor... won't die one la... singing more important.

This one is taken when I was concentrating on my pitch and tune and practising for my concert when these women come and kacau-kacau wanna camwhore... sigh... distracting only! Anyway, when we finally decided to call it a night, it was already 1:30am. 4 hours straight of non-stop singing! Poor An were already yawning away and she still need to head up to Bukit Tinggi the very next morning. I am sure she will think twice before joining us again next time...lols..
For more cerita (story), go check out Gerry's Blog too.

3 comments:

Gerry said...

Harlow... the 4 flavours were blueberry, blackcurrent, lemon and apple la.. what original!! but maybe there were 5 flavours including the apple????

Redbabe said...

haha... thanks... i was just guessing...lols

Clarins said...

why your face so shocked 1?