WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday again....what happened to Mon, Tue, Wed & Thur?

Suddenly, it is Friday again. With a blink of an eye, it has been a week since mom arrived and now, time for her to leave. When she arrived last Saturday, it felt like she is gonna be here for quite a long holiday and not sure what we should do to fill up the time. And now, her holiday is over. Quite fast hor.....anyway, holiday always flies by. Work day always crawl by. Standard one la...what's new?
I had wanted to take the day off today, just so maybe I could hang out a little bit more with my mom before she leave. But, taking into consideration that I havent really been exactly hardworking lately (i.e. start work late, go off work early) and my going to be banned from work next week by my boss (due to my better half returning from Aust tonight, as a precaution for H1N1), I thought better of it. Eventhough it is a known fact that I have the greatest boss in the world, still, cannot take for granted mah.. right?
So, I managed to arrive office at 10:30am this morning (slight improvement on my side). Turned on my laptop, switched on the aircond, make myself a nice hot cup of 3-in-1 nescafe, checked out all the incoming faxes, emails, made a few phone calls to set appointment for next week and reading up all the blogs that I've neglected this past whole week, commented here and there, surfed the net a little on some subjects and, and then.... my boss called me. We exchanged a few words and told me to go home if there is nothing much to do in the office... ish!
HIM: If nothing much to do, you wanna go off early, go off la....
ME: Orr
HIM: Your mom alone at home arr?
ME: No wor, she left this morning cause I need to work mah...
HIM: Aiyah, then you should have take the day off...
ME: Nevermind la... *continue mumbling dunno what*
If like that, tell early early la... like, instead of me sending in a written leave application form, maybe he can send me a form requesting me to take off??? Then save me all the trouble to play the guessing game mah... ish ish ish!
Anyway, mom is already on her way back to Kluang. Should probably arrived already. And my better half is dunno how many hundred feets high in the sky now, on way back to Msia. Maybe I should just go shopping.

5 comments:

Big Cow said...

*envious*

i wish i have such a job :D

Redbabe said...

you will get bored!

Big Cow said...

but you have time to do anything you want :D

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

I wish to have such boss. U r lucky Redbabe :)

Redbabe said...

big cow: yeah... that's the beauty of it. flexihour. everything also flexible janji kerja habis.

rachel: we've been working together for the last 14 years. so we are more like father & daughter than superior & employee. but when we are busy, there is no day or night one... just kept working..:p