WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Photography @ Titiwangsa

This morning was a very fruitful morning. After my appointment with a client in town, I headed down to Tasek Titiwangsa to practise my photography.





I was thinking of making full use of the current weather to see what kind of picture can turn out in this kind of hazy environment. Thought can captured misty winterly effect photos. But, as it turned out, my photo sucks. The trees were too green to look winter. So I mah photoshopped it lor... Manatau, now look more autumn than winter...lols...

As I was walking around snapping away, I met Syed, a photo journalist working for Bernama. His camera lens is bigger than even my arm...hehe... We chatted a little and he was very helpful. He told me where I can find cheap secondhand camera accessories and even taught me a few tricks.

This is one of the shot I tried with the new technique. I know, I made a tree look more like a monster than a work of art. Give me some time, I can surely perfect it. :) Syed even invited me to tag along to cover stories whenever I am free. I am getting excited. This is gonna be fun.


Anyway, we parted ways after the short exchange and decided to head home. On my way out, took this one. The outdoor weather is so bad that even the 'Twin Tower' & 'KL Tower' decided to stay indoor. Can you spot them?

No comments: