WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I survived & am loving it!

I've survived my first day back to school! Hip hip hooray! Just got back not too long ago, had lunch and now sleepy like hell... Can't nap cause meeting a client later in MidValley.
The traffic was quite good this morning (maybe they know I am going back to school). It took me less than 30 minutes to reach my destination and carparks were aplenty. No problem at all. The only thing is, the parking is pretty expensive. It cost me RM9 today. RM3 for first hour and RM2 for every subsequent hours. Luckily for me, my classes is only once a week. Otherwise, sure pokkai sial....
It is weird that I am saying this, but I kinda enjoyed the 3 hours class this morning. The lecturer were helpful and he speaks 'clear' English (no accent at all). So that make it easier to understand whatever that he is teaching. Long ago, I remember attending a class lectured by a South Africa lecturer, her accent were so heavy that by time I am able to figure out what the heck she was talking about, I totally missed all the lecture points.
Anyway, it is a positive first day back to school and 'Correlation & Regression' don't seems to be as complicated as I used to remember it. It could be because it is a 3 hourly class and the lecturer is able to cover the whole topic in a single session unlike last time, 1 hourly class, and the whole topic have to be broken into a few classes to complete. I think I am beginning to like QM.
As for my classmates, I think in total, there are just about 10 of us. 7 are Nigerians, 2 Malays + me. During our 15 minutes break, one of the Nigerian actually bought a whole box of Toblerone and shared it among all of us, how sweet.... (Note to self: 1 point for Nigerians)...
Anyway, cant wait till next week. :)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Bravo for surviving the first day in school! I kinda miss school actually but I only like the social part about school not the studying part of it LOL