WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

QM is fun

Yay...! It's Thursday. I just got back from class. So far, we completed 'correlation & regression' and we did 'time series' today. Chicken feet. It's strange how it all seems so easy now as compared to before. Hmmm... I think my previous lecturer talk too much. Talked until very confusing. By time she reached her point, I was already halfway thru dreamland. Or it could be cause now that I dont really work, I've more free space up in my brain. No clogging up with stupid work stuff. Can think better. Lols.
Anyway, gotta run. Meeting up with the girls for a fun filled afternoon, which would most probably be stretched into the night. You guys have fun at work! Ciao!

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Nothing outside changed. You changed - you became smarter. :)

Redbabe said...

Yeah... I thought so too...celawak!! lols