WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lousy August

I know I know... I've been missing since last Friday. August didn't start off well for me. The meeting up with relatives at my cousin's wedding over the weekend were so draining that it zapped me off all my energy and I am now down with another bout of nasty flu. I've been sleeping since Monday. And my poor mom have to find her own entertainment. She got lost for a whole 2 hours plus just to get to Sg Long from Taman Desa on her own. I think she went all over Klang Valley la... KL, PJ, Klang... lols...


Anyway, suppose to have some girlfriends over for a simple dinner and hangout to celebrate my birthday last night. Manatau, I terkena this flu pulak.... since they all have anak at home, better be safe than sorry. The doctor said now that H1N1 is so rampant, just be more careful. So I mah cancelled the makan session lor... Afterall, I am also not in the mood to cook let alone tok kok and sing song...


As dinner was cancelled, my friend, Terri from T-Cakes came by to drop off this cake she made for me on her way home. Sickeningly sweet right? I think this is the prettiest cake I've ever received for all my past birthdays. Thank you for the effort my friend. :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh... nice cake! :D she is really good la... my family members loves the cupcakes she made :D

anyway, happy birthday once again! (i know, i damn kiasu, right? wish in FB alre not enuf, have to wish here also :P)

answeety said...

happy belated birthday....

Redbabe said...

hahaha.... not kiasu la.. can wish again also nevermind...afterall, only once a year mah....

answeety: not yet belated la.... lols

Terri Chai said...

Glad you like the cake... :)
HAPPY 32 BIRTHDAY!!.... :D

Gerry said...

August will get better for you..

happy birthday once again!!

Redbabe said...

terri: do u need to announce to the whole wide world??? lols

gerry: thanks.

Alina Grace said...

Take care...and get well soon!!! :P

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

Happy 32 birthday Redbabe! May all ur wishes come true! Thanks Terry for letting us know her xxx (>_o)

Terri Chai said...

Hahahahaha!!
Gladys... U know I did that on purpose! ;)

Anonymous said...

friends like terri r a gem!!