WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Let's Be Farmer

There seems to be a lot of farmers on FB these days. Time must be really bad.... hehehe... I see snapshots of these proud farmer's farms every other day plastered all over FB and my curiousity got the better of me. I decided to farm too. :p
I plowed 17 plots of land last night while waiting for my tv program to start at 12am and planted 7 plots of bell pepper, 2 plots of potato & 8 plots of strawberries. That's about the only stuff I can plant being in level 2.

Guess what... if I am really a farmer in real life, you will probably find me hanged myself from the apple tree in my farm this morning...lols... All my 8 plots of strawberries withered!!!! My not having 'green fingers' stretched over into FB too. I didnt know they can go withered electronically too... unbelievable... hehehehe.... Now I don't even have enough coins to re-plow & re-plant them. I am not born to be a farmer.
So, boys & girls, eat your vegetables & fruits ok... it's all hard work. No wonder when I bought the seeds it stated there the duration it need to mature. Looks like I've to monitor each and every plant I planted in my farm. Goodness me.... those FB farmers really got no work one... :p

3 comments:

Terri Chai said...

Oh no!! Not you too!! :p

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

I've too.. But mine is Farm Town & Farm Ville! Everyday busy plough, harvest, works for others.. Lols!

Redbabe said...

Dont worry. I've very short attention span. Let's see how long i last on this one...