WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sore from Playing Balls...

It was indeed a fun filled afternoon yesterday. Played too much balls, am sore all over now especially on my right arm and my left butt.

Met up with the girls for tea at Delicious in MValley yesterday afternoon. It was my first time in Delicious and I love it there. Will be going there more often from now on. Love the simple neutral setting, love their menu even though the scones I ordered appeared to be much smaller than those shown over the counter. It is nevertheless, delicious, really living up to its' name of Delicious!

I arrived slightly earlier, found a cosy corner to settle in and ordered for myself a set of scones + a pot of fresh cammomile tea which causes a rather inconvenient situation for me later part of the day.

As I was waiting for my tea to be served, the girls made their grand entrance... meaning, late la (as usual)... but considered ok already as compared to last time. Tremendous improvement. Even by merely procastinating about going for 'time management' course also can improve their punctuality dramatically. Speaking of positive thinking... lols... it works ok...



The initial plan was to meet up for tea, then a game or two of bowling, then a makeover + perasan photo session, and finally, dinner together. Unfortunately, by time we got to the alley after tea, it was full. Having 1 hour to spare before the next lane available, we decided to head up to the pool club above to kill time. Feeling overly enthusiastic, we opted for RM18/hour instead of RM3/game. In the end, with our international standard skill, the bestest we did was just 3 games within that one hour. Rugi only... should have opted for per game basis.... lols... nevermind la... next time we mah know lor...





In the end, we didnt make it for the makeover session cause there was none cosmetic promotions going on there. Strange hor... it is always like that one. When you dont need them, they are everywhere. It is when you went looking for them, you can never find one. Anyway, tough luck lor... The reason for this part of the program was because Terri & I did it in January mah... and since then we decided that we should at least update our profile once every 6 months lor... afterall, we are still young and pretty... lols.. takkan wait until all berkedut kedut only wanna pan leng leng meh... right or not...?

We headed down to the bowling alley after our pool games. Booked our lane and paid for the games. 2 games per person. Got our shoes sorted out and off we go to lane 15. Oh, btw, if you are ever there, dont ever pick lane 15 ok, always jammed up one... This picture above shown Terri trying to enter our names into the system. One thing I noted of her was, she can never aim properly on a touch screen. You get what I mean? Let's say she aim for 'G', somehow it surely come out to be an 'F' or 'H'... like that la... she & glass doors and now she & touch screens... anyway, moving on...

That's me trying get that perfect right-curving-to-center hit for the entire two games and only succeeded two times out of god knows how many times.... Now you know why when I said my right arm + left butt are sore.... no, it was not from 'that'. It was from bowling... hehehehe

Overall, I think both Gerry & I didnt do too badly. Average of 70 points per game taking into consideration dont know when was the last time we held a 'bowling ball'.

Terri on the other hand, ermm... ok la... gaya memang ada.... mutu wise.... still got plenty of room for improvement! Lols... I tell you... she also quite keng one. She can talked on the phone and bowl at the same time. Brought a whole new meaning to the term 'multi tasking'..


We were all tired until can die halfway down the second game and cant wait to get it done and over with. When we finally completed the second set, we headed for dinner straight at this chinese restaurant. The food was alright la... nothing to shout about. Cant really remember the name of the place cause I was pretty busy with a total different thing. Remember I mentioned something about the tea causing me 'inconvenient situation' earlier? Well, halfway thru dinner, I had a really bad stomache/stomach cramp/whatever you call those feelings that you can't really identify whether it is coming out from the front or the back? You get what I mean? After a few trip to the ladies, it finally soothed a little. No wonder I thought I look kinda green in this photo which was taken Gerry's camera after the dinner... lols :p

Hehehehehehe....look like incredible hulk...lols... Anyway, thanks for a fun-filled afternoon girls. Oh, did I mentioned that it was actually an outing to mark my birthday? Well, I had fun. Loads of them in fact. At least something different than the usual karaoke. After yesterday's outing, one thing I am certain is that... I am definately not very good at playing balls... ;)

3 comments:

Florence said...

chamomile tea always make me lau sai too.. that's y dun dare to order that when i'm out.. do take note.. :)

Gerry said...

Aiks! Didn't realise that I went out with an incredible hulk! But this incredible hulk doesn't get triggered by anger.. but by chamomile tea... cheh!! ;p

Redbabe said...

Thanks Flor for the advise. Noted. strange this is, i've always had cammomile and never had a problem before..lols... must have too much toxic within... that's what the detoxification...lols

Gerry, thanks for a lovely day. I had a great time... oh, the incredible hulk thing was just for a laugh! lols