WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Update on Cousin's Wedding

I am finally feeling much better today. Though the nose is still a little stuffy, it's alright compared to being runny. At least I don't need to take so much flu medicine that actually makes me feel weaker than I already was. Hmm... can kill some tigers today already....! Lols...

Remember I mentioned that last Sunday was my cousin's wedding? Well, along the way, I somehow became the official photographer of the day. My job as an official photographer not only include photography but calculations of angpow collected and settling the banquet bills as well. Haiz.... susah mau cari makan these days... one leg kick.

Here are some photos to share.
My nephew kissing the beautiful bride; his new aunty, on the cheek over tea ceremony.

Mom's turn to be served tea by the bride & groom..

My aunty (a.k.a. the MIL) holding her new daughter-in-law's hand after presenting her the bracelet.

Another nephew.


Mom sharing a light moment with her sister.
Jack & Jane filling up the champagne glasses... wishing them, happily ever after.
The newly joined two families sharing a moment on stage.
The toasting ceremony...
My uncle giving his all..... "yum..... seng........."
Mom & her favourite cousins, Teresa & Margaret (as well as my favourite aunties)

One with her siblings together with her cousins.
This is my aunty. The new mother-in-law. She look so pretty that night.
Overall, I think I did alright. Took about 400+ photos. Definately need an external plug-on flash and more practise. So, if any of you out there got no money but need extra photographers, call me. I need the practise. Looks like I've outgrown my kit lens. Time to upgrade! Yippee!



No comments: