WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Let's Salsa!

Remember I mentioned sometime ago something about I went for a trial salsa class which in the end I didn't join cause I was kinda bored out during the trial? That particular class has finally mature into it's 'Pre-Intermediate' stage and I just went for another trial again last night and I kinda like it and have decided to just join them. Though I've already know all the variations they are going to teach, at least they are variations instead of those boring repetitive basic which I was asked to do on my first trial class. I almost died of boredom then.
How it hapenned was, the other night, after our drink at Paparich, we decided to hop over to Little Havana in Federal. Met Fasilito (the instructor) and was informed that he have a new pre-intermediate class starting on Wednesday (yesterday) and I've immediately made up my mind then that I'll join that class for the fun of it.
Personally, I just wanna dance. My purpose is to meet new dancing people so that I would have company to lepak with when I go out next time. :) I remembered last time, from Puchong, my other half would pick me from USJ, then head down to KL for the class. After that, KL to USJ to drop me off, then only he will go back to Taman Desa. Gila sial...luckily petrol was quite cheap then. Now that the studio is just right outside our house (hop one leg also can sampai ...) and the instructor is one of the best (though I heard he is a little 'angin' sometimes but who cares...), I can't find any excuse not to go.
As we were chatting the other day, when I told my other half that maybe I can go downtown for some dancing next time (that's what I usually do years ago) since we are living so near it now, my other half asked me, "Huh? Why you like dancing so much?"... and I said "Why you like cars so much? It's the same. You find thrill merely by being in a car workshop and I find thrill merely by standing on the dance floor. Vroom vroom sound of the exhaust excites you... the tung tung sound from the congas excites me. Get it?". Lols... he gave up. I think now he sees exactly what I meant.
Anyway, last night's class was good though there are plenty of rooms for improvement (that is for them). As for me, I am alright as long as there are dancing. That alone is enough to keep me satisfied for the time being. ;)

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Cool...Fasilito is a good instructor from what I've heard....enjoy!!!!!

Redbabe said...

just lepak lepak onli la...