WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Completed My Magic (For time being)

I've finally completed my Harry Potter's Book Collections. The only thing about it is, the HP5, 6 & 7 which I bought previously are those of colourful childish covers. Hmm.., therefore, a bit cacat lor... see la... when I am feeling a little rich again, I'll buy the more mature design range to replace the 3 books that I already have.
I've also bought the "Order of Phoenix" dvd and watched all of the DVDs. Am now waiting for the dvd of the "Half Blood Prince" to be released.
I was watching the "Goblet of Fire" yesterday and had it paused halfway at the part where Cedric died cause we need to head out for dinner. On way out, I kept mumbling something about... 'haiz.. so cham... Cedric died'... My other half said, didnt you watch it before? We went for it together at the cinema right??? I told him, yeah... I watched before. But because I am so forgetful, it feels like watching a whole new movie again! He just shaked his head...
Anyway, gotta run... see ya...! Oh, also, Happy Monday!
p/s: oh yeah... it is not for loan. get your own!

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Hahhahaha...good one!!! No sharing. I know what you mean. Am thinking of getting the collection as well since I already have the Lord of The Rings.....hmmmm.....

Redbabe said...

hehehehehehehe..... some can be shared. Some just can't. Like the HP Collections & LOTR. lols