WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Beautiful Sunday


An old friend of mine, Jeannie, invited me to join her and some girlfriends of her's, for a beautiful afternoon tea in MO yesterday to celebrate another mutual friend, Peter's birthday. Am glad I acceptable her invites. Met some new friends and had a great time laughing away.
Then again, time spent with Jeannie has always been fun. Never once did I NOT enjoy it - the Harper's Bazaar oriental chic afternoon, the coffee session, the dim sum and etc. It is always filled with laughters... hehehe.... In the above photo, from left to right, the three 'Js', June, Judie & Jeannie. Yeah, Peter is not in the picture. No no no ... he is not ugly. Almost Richard Gere-ish. He is just camera shy, that's why. Or maybe he is worry that the moment his picture is up in FB, girls would start queuing up his door... hehehehehe....
Our tea started from 3:30pm and stretched up to 7:30pm. We covered all topics. From matters of the heart right thru to silly stuff just for laugh. The best I reckon, would be Peter's joke on the requirement of a secretary. That one, I really laughed so hard that I was near tearing... lols.... good one there my friend!

I left MO at 7:30pm with a heavy heart. It was indeed a 'beautiful sunday'! Am already looking forward to the next hangout. :)


p/s: photos curi from Jeannie's FB. :p

2 comments:

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

Wow... talk so long.. must be about u la, fren la, family la, ppl passing by u too.. lols!

Redbabe said...

hahaha... u know women la... talk a lot one...