WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Eve Celebration

We joined the Fernandez at The Curve in the very last minute (halfway to Genting). We had dinner at the Bavarians Bierhaus and waited for the fireworks. It was a mad place there. So very crowded with people, majority teenagers. Seriously, we felt so old. Looking at how excited and energetic they are, I cant help but visualizes a 'battery depleting' sign in us. You know.. that 'battery low' icon shown or mobile or camera? That's what I meant.


(the crowd in front of The Curve)

(one for the album)

(Ham platter)


(Sausage platter)


(ribs)

(don't ask me why I looked so serious. I was given an important task to cut the ribs)

(dessert! apple strudels!)

(chocolate maideline)

We arrived at The Curve at 9pm, by time we finished our dinner, it was still one and a half hour before midnight. The guys got really bored and started their nonsence.

(cheers!)


(one pint not enough la...whole barrel la...)

(slurp slurp.... zzzzz)

(zzzzzz...)

After dinner, we proceeded to Starbucks. It was super packed. Nevertheless, we got a table, had a drink while watching the party people around us. Most of them look barely 16.


(the mesmerising fireworks)

After that, it took us almost 1 hour to get out of the carpark and another 1 hour to get home due to some stupid road block and the best part was, my bladder was full and I am turning green controlling my pee.

*

It was a nice ad-hoc new year celebration. Will I do it again? Definately no.

No comments: