WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Needy Orphanage

Recently an email has been circulating around regarding a poor orphanage that is in dire need of assistance to fund the school going children.
***
Together with a bunch of good hearted people, the first step of a fund raising event to build a suitable home for the children was set. We had a meeting last Tuesday to discuss the details of how to go about it.


Each of us were allocated different responsibility and mine was to speak to the Social Welfare Department to find out the status of this orphanage as well as to enquire about the procedure to go about for a fund raising event.
***
Unfortunately, the orphanage issue got blown up too much and now political parties are getting involved. Involved from A~Z. That's left us nothing much to do ... :p We'll probably just have to sit back and wait if our services is required. I am just kidding.. Seriously, we'll just wait for the next meeting to decide what should we do. To proceed or abort.
***
Anyway, I can't blabber my thoughts out now. Am watching 'Sex & The City', third season, and my stomach is growling so loud that I cant really hear the conversation of the show . Am thinking of a cheese burger or maybe even a big mac, but too lazy. Think I gonna just make myself a maggie. And of course with eggs.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

awww that's really kind of you guys. keep it up girl!

Redbabe said...

hey wen.... thanks for dropping a comment here. :)

not sure whether we will be proceeding this thing though. will see how it goes :)