WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year folks!

(photo stolen from Alina's FB)


Happy New Year folks! First entry of 2009. All I can say is, time flies ('zapped off' more like it). Honestly, I don't know what to write except to wish you all a great year ahead. There are so many fancy new year wishes coming thru my sms which I only bother to read the word 'happy new year' (just to make sure it is a generic new year wishes) and followed by a reply of 'Thanks, happy new year to you too". Most of the time I would love to add "Errmm.. excuse me, by the way, may I know who is this?" but thought better of it. Better to not knowing who the wishes come from than being rude....right?
*
In fact, I've earlier wrote another new year wishes but decided to take it down cause no point letting few dissappointments ruining my entire 2008. So, here I go ranting about how great 2008 has been for me.
*
So, I did had a fantastic 2008. Will not go into details of my achievements but my appreciation. I am thankful for...
*
(1) Thankful that PP managed to attend our wedding before her stroke complications
(2) Thankful that mom is strong and always taking care of PP tiredlessly
(3) Thankful that we are still breathing & healthy and able to make a tiny weeny bit of difference in other's life
(4) Thankful that we have home to go back to, food on table, clothes to wear, family & friends to love
(5) Last but not least, thankful for the Almighty for listening and bestow upon me abundance (Husky is a good example eventhough he chewed my car's bumper, my plants, shoes, my chairs, our autogate's cable.. etc). I am not complaining ...lols
*
So, let's make 2009 an even more fantastic one. "Be Crazy, Be Stupid, Be Wild, Be Silly" Goodnight.


No comments: