WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, January 12, 2009

My Favourite Wall


This was my favourite wall in Court 9. I remembered how 6 years ago, I couldn't wait till the next morning to hang up the newly bought frames, I hammered the nails into the wall at 1:00am in the morning. Thank god no one complain. (I am not so kind though... I remembered how I used to call the security when some mad people living below would hammer and knock at 2:30am...:p)
***
I've always loved this wall. Especially how the curtain, basket and flowers jived. I didn't plan it that way, it just so happen that I don't have a vase for the flowers and there is this red basket sitting in the store room doing nothing. Might as well.
***
Anyway, back to my favourite wall. It was decorated with memories in myriad shapes & colours of frame filled with photos of friends who are close to heart, photos of parties at home, photos of my family (parents, cousins, grandparents), photos of important events in my life - pageant, dancing, getting drunk... and all.
***
I packed up all my memories last Friday when I was back in Court 9 and stored them neatly in a box. I gotta clear all my stuff since I know longer staying there. Gone are those wild crazy party days where all that I cared for are boozes & parties. I was at this annual dinner last night. The sight of young punks downing glass and glass of whisky makes me sick. Waste of good alcohol isn't it?
***
It's nice to walk down memory lane once in a while. That chapter of my life is closed now and another chapter is beginning. I bet it's gonna be as fabulous as the last.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

hahaha you remind me of myself. I get very excited whenever I buy new stuff to fix my room. I always ended up making a whole bunch of noise in the middle of the night. good thing, my room is a little further away from the rest of the rooms

Redbabe said...

hahahaha... good for u that your room is at far corner.. :)

I dunno.. I just get excited with new stuff... especially home stuff. :)