WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Midnight Ice Cream Outing

One fine night, when the moon is round and big, I had a hiccup attacked. A bad & huge hiccup attacked that lasted 6 hours and more.
***
According to some old wives tales, solution to a hiccup would be to drink as much water as possible. I basically drowned myself with a whole bottle of water throughout the evening. My stomach felt so bloated but my hiccups persist. Then, I told Harrison, the only way to rid that nasty hiccups would be ice creams. Guess what... he said, let's get change. :D
***
So, at 1:03am, we on our way to the A&W along Fed Highway... as for my hiccups, by the mentioned of the word 'ice-creams', it stopped mirculously. We went anyway, just in case it comes back :)


We ordered ourselves a nice ice cream waffer. I wanted to snap a photo of the nice yummy waffle. Only after we have chomped it down that I remembered about the photo. So, I took one of the brochure instead :p

This is what we had. It was yummy. It was nice to drive out at that hour of the day. The air was cool, there's no traffic. Perfect. Anyway, whenever there is ice creams at the end of the tunnel, it's perfect anyway.

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Better do that all you can. Once kiddo arrive, it stops for awhile. :)

Redbabe said...

yeah.. i tot so...