WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CNY Shopping - Clothing (done)

I did it. I bought 3 dresses, 1 skirt, 1 blouse, 2 belts and 3 pairs of shoes for less than RM500 after friendship's discount. It has been such a long time since I last shopped like that. Anyway, I love the shoes so much :)

(this is one of the shoe I bought. casual one)
***
The best part of the whole experience is, I don't need to wait for ages for a fitting room, or that I have to wrestle with someone for something I fancy. I can pick & choose for as long as I like or tried as much clothes as I wish. Nice right? It is like as if I own the place...ok ok... I got a little carried away there.
***
It's nice to shop like that once in awhile. No need to yell, no need to fight, just shop leisurely and followed by a nice yumcha session with the boss. How else wonderful can it get?
***
Oh, another thing is, I got my hair trimmed even shorter today. Addicted to hair cutting :p I think it look better now. It was kinda weird the last time. Don't worry, it cant get any shorter than this now.



2 comments:

metropolitan homeless said...

very nice hair cut & blog!

Redbabe said...

thanks for dropping by maria.. :)