WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Day Out To Cheer Myself (and to shiok sendiri)

Tears still well-ed up in my eyes whenever I thought of PP. I am a little slow in some things sometimes. I get sad couple of days after the day it happened. Or if I dont get sufficient sleep tonight, I will probably only feel tired 2 days later. Weird right? Don't ask me how come like that... cause I memang like that one.
***
I guess all the emotions that had been held up so well couple of days ago are crumbling down now. It's like being hit by a tsunami. It's like being overcome by a sudden tidal wave of sadness. It felt like my heart has been blasted into a million pieces. No, not like that. More like my heart being dipped into icy cold water and that it shrunk into the size of a pea. That's how.
***
Like how I have always overcome my sadness or grief, I start doing happy things or see pretty stuff. I guess as more and more happiness accumulated in my heart, there will be less space for grief.
***
So, I decided to go out and have a fun filled night early this evening with a friend of mine, Terri. I believe she would be the only one that I can think of, that will entertain my nonsense during these busy pre-CNY days. True enough, she is ON.
***
We had our makeover done at Kose's promotion counter instead of STAGE which was initially planned due to some reasons which are too long to elaborate. Anyway, we both loved our photos so much that we have to find somewhere nice to have a nice dinner so that we can sit down comfortably and be mesmerised by our own good look. In short, 'shiok sendiri' la....
***
We ended up at Italianese and ordered ourselves a nice dinner as well as some wine. All in all, I am not sure about Terri, but I, for sure, did had a great time. We have concluded that we should do this perasan thingy twice a year. So the next session would be in June. :) Let's just see if we have gone uglier or prettier then...lols.

9 comments:

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

Wow, u look gorgeous!

traCe said...

stunning redbabe!!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

wow! is that's my baby??, it must be the gen......e la. Infact....'Gorgeous' is her nickname lately.

Redbabe said...

hahaha..... yeah... i recently forced everyone to call me gorgeous or fabulous... depending on my mood of the day! lols

Clarins said...

you look like your mommy

Anonymous said...

OMG - very very nice ler the photo !!!

Btw, sorry to hear about PP. I heard from my mami the other day but was too busy to online this few days. Take carez ok ??

Anonymous said...

You look great!! It's good way to de-stress and I'm glad you had fun!!!

Redbabe said...

clarins - haha... i tot so too.. there are few that look so alike.. i quickly delete..lols

ellone - no worries min...it's all fine now. am sorry u are celebrating cny alone there :( nevertheless... try to hv fun .

alina - u mau ikut next perasan session?

Anonymous said...

Can...provided I'm not broke by then. Hhehehehee....you lookreally gorgeous. Like some HK star!!! ;D