WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jarrods & Rawling to Aaliyah...

Just got back couple of hours ago from Aaliyah. It was my second time there. Was there last week with some salsaholic salsaing the night away and decided to come back again this week. It was good tonight. Thought did only 3 songs, was already drenched in sweat. Left pretty early too. About 10:30ish. Too many sifu (experts) there tonight. Paisey to yin chao. Lols...

The picture above was taken by my +1's new Blackberry Bold9700. No, the original wasnt that clear. I cleared it up with photoshop :p. The wonders of photoshop...hehehe
***
Met up with Terri at Jarrods & Rawling earlier for dinner. As usual, we ordered too much and ended up tapau-ing instead. :p After dinner, we stayed on to tokkok sing song for awhile before proceeding next door to pong chak chak...
***
Throughout the night, my plus one was busy trying to convince us (or me more specificaly) that his Blackberry is better than Terri's Iphone. And the verdict is, before tonight, I very much wanted a Blackberry. But after tonight, at this point of time, eventhough Iphone's camera doesnt come with a flash, I think I would still prefer an Iphone instead. Reason being:-
***
1) The screen is much larger
2) User friendliness when browsing thru the net
3) Can see attachment on my emails
4) Plenty of downloadable games - they even have 'twilight saga' quiz.....
5) Louder speaker - though I don't usually turn music on my mobile but who cares
6) The interesting design suit me better
7) & etc...
***
Let's see how it goes la... I am in no hurry to get a new phone. My old faithful is still serving me well. Maybe Blackberry will come out with something like an Iphone in the near future. Will they? (chanting: yes they will, yes they will, yes they will...)...

2 comments:

Alina Grace said...

How's Aaliyah's?? Is the music good? I've been meaning to go dancing there but it's a weekday....sigh....

Redbabe said...

It's alright la... I just danced a few songs and I am out of there by 10:30pm. Just there to get my fix. ;)