WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise

When I got home from ice skating yesterday, I got an sms from the husband asking me to meet him at MValley for dinner. The moment I click 'sent' to an 'Ok', my phone rang. He asked, "Did you received my sms?". I went like, "uhuh... ok... see you shortly". I wonder, why sms when he planned to call? Or call when he already sms-ed? The way his brain function remained a mystery to me.
***
Anyway, half an hour later, met him in Zanmai Sushi. He loves that place and he knows how I hated to queue (that place is perpectually packed). Since he was there to drop off some clients earlier, he decided to go get a table first. :)
***
As I was lamenting how tired I was after after skating, he said... "If that's the case, I guess you will be too tired to open your present"... the optimism in me took over immediately... "Present? A MacBook???" ...he laughed and handed me a wrapped package...

He got me this really cool 'New Moon' t-shirt with the Quilettes tattoo design. I like! :))))))) Nice.........