WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Just some random stuff

Christmas has come and gone. So did new year. Havent come round to working on my new year resolution yet. :p Been busy. Of what, I am not too sure of. Lols... Weekends was spent recuperating from the neverending parties/eating/drinking prior to it... hehehe... another year more 'mature', cant be as energetic as I want to be.
***
The water dispenser at home has been malfunctioned since a week ago. The technician supposed to be here this morning with the replacement parts to rectify the issue naturally didnt turn up. They have their excuses la... In the end, I just boiled some water out of the rice cooker for my coffee. No kettle here. I left mine back at the apartment. Boo hoo...! :p
***
Feeling rejuvenated now after two days of rest. But lots of stuff awaiting to be done. Sigh.... Just completed 3 loads of laundries... the 4th load ongoing now - 1 load of light colours, 1 load of dark colours, 1 load of towels and last load of floor rugs. Taken down the Xmas tree too and packed them back into the store room till next year before repeating the process all over again. I sometimes wonder, why I even bother? Padahal.. there are just two of us here. Lols...
***
Plan to finish all filings today. No more procastinating. The incoming tray is at verge of spilling over with bills, bills and more bills. Same goes for my wardrobe too. Spilling over. Need to purge it off clothes that I no longer wears. Rule of thumb: If I havent wear it for the last 6 months, I probably never will. Out it goes.

No comments: