WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Leisurely Afternoon Roasting Nuts

I heated up the oven, put in the almonds to roast. At the same time, throw in my ham sandwich. Took the sandwich out 5 minutes later and made myself a mug of nice hot coffee with water boiled from the rice cooker. Yeah, classic eh? lols... Our water machine bailed out on us. That was 15 minutes to 3 o'clock.
***
Went into the living hall, put on the dvd for 'The Time Traveler's Wife'. While watching it, surfed some blogs and commented in some too. Kept re-playing back the dvd when I missed some conversation as I was too engrossed in commenting in blogs. :p
***
Then all of a sudden, I remembered the almonds. Gosh. I supposed to take them out 15 minutes after the sandwich. And now, I've left them being roasted in the oven for more than 45 minutes. It was approximately 20 minutes to 4 when I took them out I think. I was too kelam kabut already to actually see the clock clearly. Luckily they were not on fire when I got to the kitchen. :p
***
Tasted some. Thank god they are not burnt. Just crunchier. :p hehehehehe...

No comments: