WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Adieu! Sayonara!

It was a great day today. Supposed to go for ice skating but didnt due to some unforeseen circumstances. Went lepak instead. 10:30am - 5pm. 6 and half hour. Madness. My loot for the day:
1 flowery spaghetti strap blouse
1 white t-shirt
1 white hot pants
1 black stylo mylo vest
1 really cool hat/cap
1 pair of really nice shoe
***
Shiok right? :p No more shoe for me for the rest of the year (keeping finger crossed). This year alone, as in 2010, this is my fourth pair. :p
***
Anyway, will be off to Kota Kinabalu with my mom for a short vacation tomorrow. See ya! Will update when we get back. Have fun working!

2 comments:

traCe said...

Yo sexy redbabe :D Have fun with your mom ya... waiting to see the holidays pics~ hulahula :D

Redbabe said...

hehe... thanks. Just got back. Will update pictures soon. How's little travin doing?