WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No More Avatar Plurseeee.......!

As of today, I've clocked 10 hours of Avatar. No more Avatar please... spare me.
***
29/12/09 : Watched 2d version (normal) with a girlfriend.
30/12/09 : Watched 3d version with our plus one.
02/01/10 : Watched 2d version (again) with my plus one cause he say 3d very blur and he wanna watch 2d version.
16/01/10: Watched 3d version (again) with mom cause she not yet watch the 3d version and my plus one wanna watch again on better seatings.
***
Just got back from our short vacation late last night and totally forgotten all about an appointment I had with a friend to go dancing tonight until when a sms came in while I was in the cinema watching Avatar (again x4) with mom and Harrison. Should have check my little 'colourful' book (contrary to 'little blackbook' cause it is colourful and not black) when I got back from the vacation. Then I would not have missed it. The mind was still vacationing. All kelam-kabut... sigh.... really cant depend on my brain anymore. Or do I even have one??!

4 comments:

Big Cow said...

erm... u mean 13/01/10 right? :D

will be watching Avatar for the 4th time this Saturday :D the 1st 2 times was the normal one, then the 3rd time, we went to IMAX @ Time Square thinking that it will be 3D, mana tau, it's normal IMAX, so small cow and i die die also this Saturday must watch Avatar 3D :D

Redbabe said...

oppsy! yeah.. i meant 13/01/10!

have fun watching. honestly, i jelak already...:p

mun said...

So I guess you can hear "I see you" now even in your dreams? :)

Redbabe said...

Yeah... "I see you" too... lols