WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recap of 2009

I am so tired now. Got back from some 'fun' activity not too long ago *squelling excitedly*. Will blog about that another time. First thing first. I know I am a bit late in doing this but before I embark on my new year resolution, here's a recap of the year...

2009

January was mostly of PP. Travelled back and forth Kluang very often throughout the month hoping to be there when she breathe her last breath. She passed away peacefully on 18th January.

In February, though I didnt blog anything about it, it was mostly of psyching myself up to face the unknown. I was kind of a scaredy cat with an overdrive imaginations when it come to supernatural issues. Almost went mad but somehow survived. Oh, learnt to make earrings too.

Had a great week in Bali in March. It was our long delayed honeymoon. Went spas and played tourists. Can't wait to be there again. Aww...

Finally bought my long awaited, also my first DSLR, an EOS1000d with my own hard earned money in April. Hoorah!

Come May, joined some lovely ladies from "My Mom's Best" to hand out Mother's Day give to mommies taking care of their sick child at Universiti Malaya Medical Center. It was heart warming at the same time sad. Understanding the agony of those mommies worrying for their sickly kids.

In June, completed my first artwork titled 'Leaf' which some thought was 'edamame'. Also, turned handiman fixing up all the faulty pipes in my apartment before renting it out in July.

July, finally psychoed myself to complete my QM paper which has been put on KIV for couple of years. Am sure gonna score at least a B if not an A. Result not out yet.

August, picked up salsa again. :) Other than that, there were a new addition to our family, a cousin got married. :)


Released some turtles to the open sea at Ruby's Resort in September. Not sure it was good or bad. Hope my turtle live and not fed to other bigger predators. Also took another impromptu to Singapore to visit my dear friend. It was a really good trip.

Attempted a lasagna recipe in October. Unfortunately, it didnt turn out as well as I anticpated. Certainly need to perfect it :p


Had my first event photography experience in November covering Waikiki's
"A Tribute To Kindness". It was simply great! Sifu said I need to work on my flash. Other than that, I am pretty ok. Wah..... kembangnya....!

December, other than counting my blessing of the closer family ties brought upon by the festive season, made some new friends and had a great time in Awana Kijal.
***

Overall, for 2009, had a good balance of everything. A little travelling, a little crafting, a little cooking, a little charity and so forth. A great year despite of losing PP. But then again, I'll never lose her for she'll always be in my heart. :)

No comments: