WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dont Take Well To Compliments (Only my complexion)

My face complexion was never much to shout about. As long as it is clear and no break outs, I am happy already. I was enjoying a week of blemish free complexion last week (which hardly come by). I felt pretty. It only lasted until an aunty of mine exclaimed, "Hey.... you look really good... just went facial is it? Your complexion looks great!". That's all it takes to jinx it. Later that evening, 5 pimples sprouted all over my face.
***
It is always like that for me. No chance to have nice skin one.... sigh... that's not the first. Whenever a friend complimented complexion, it never fails to jinx it. Very potent. Next time I should go around wearing a t-shirt that says..
(1) "I already know that my complexion looks good... TQ"...
(2) "I am tired of people telling me I have good complexion"...
***
Or better still, hang a sign around my neck..."Shhhh... my complexion pantang... dont say it...". :p hahahahaha

No comments: