WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Here Come My 'Top 10' Resolutions For The Year

I've finally come about listing out my new year resolutions. At this point of time, I have nothing in mind. I'll just list as I go.

(1) Spend more time with mom - Since I came out to the city 15 years ago, we started to drift apart. Was too busy chasing life; making a living, carving an identity, forging new friendships & etc. Now that I've finally settled down, realising the life I wanted for myself, gotten over some personal issue within me, it's time for me to rebuilding the relationship we used to share.

(2) Visit my father's grave - Since my dad passed on couple of years ago, I've only visited his grave once. I never took the initiative. Cant even remember the exact year of his passing. I guess a small part of me just conveniently choose to forget it due to 'some' reasons. It's strange how a human works sometime. The mine said one thing, the body on the whole acted entirely differently without you realising.
(3) Refrain from cussing out loud - to stop totally will be impossible. The next best thing, silent cussing. :p

(4) Read at least 24 books if not more.

(5) Run more. - Not talking about marathon yet. Of course I would love to but just not ready as yet. According to hitz.fm/litefm, we must be realistic with our resolution. No point stating the impossible like scaling Mt Everest like that and never follow thru. Let's just start with at least once a week. The usual circuit I've been running. ;)

(6) Go hiking at least once a month - Love it. But since it involved waking up in some godforsaken hours, can't commit to more than once a month. Love sleeping more.

(7) Diligently take all my supplements - I have this bad habit of taking them for a day, then stop for a week.

(8) Visit the dentist - I hate them. But I have to go.
(9) Start another business - Need more avenue for income. Money tree at the back of the house is not sprouting money fast enough.
(10) Do 3 new stuff - New stuff as in something different that I never really try before.

I think that's pretty much for this year. My 'Top 10' resolution for the year. It's not much. But better than none at all... :)



4 comments:

mun said...

Yes it is better than having none at all. As for myself, I don't have any since secondary school because I never manage to do any of them. lol!

Redbabe said...

haha... I usually do out of obligation. Then, it'll get forgotten... lols

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Ooooh, the 1st resolution was the best of all.....

Redbabe said...

:)