WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Post Christmas + New Year Reso

Christmas has come and gone. Presents exchanged. Dinners eaten. Put on couple of extra kilos. Yeah, I know, it's depressing. But at least I can still fit into that pair of 'fat measurement' jeans. I don't usually go on the scale to weight myself. I roughly gauge my kilos thru a particular pair of jeans. :p. Sort of weird. Right. Lols... :p I just can't face the numbers. Self denial. Hahaha...
***
The Christmas tree is still blinking at a corner in the living hall. Will let it blink for a couple of days more, until new year. Then it will be back into the box. Arrgghh... more works! Sigh... That's the thing with christmas tree. Year in year out. Without a tree, don't feel like Christmas. With a tree, the amount of works involved - dragging out the tree from a box that is layered with a year's worth of dust, hanging up baubles, ribbons, fairy lights & etc... and a month later, reversing all the works...
***
Maybe we should get one of those real tree from Ikea next year. Then, come new year, we can chop it down, use it as fire wood for the barbeque or better still, start a bonfire with it :p Then we can all sit around it humming aude lang syne as we evaluate the year.... muahahaha...

Christmas has been alright. No big fanfare. It was basically just family dinners. Eat, eat and more eating. That explained the tightness around the thight when I put on that pair of jeans. Darn. Run. Need to start running. :p
***
The eve was at Buonasera, an Itallian Restaurant in SS2, with the family. There, Enzo, the chef, spoilt us rotten with his fingers licking good turkey + his yummy christmas fruitcake heavily laden with brandy (much lesser compared to last year's). Btw, I only have photos of Buonaserra.
On Christmas, it was at Brussel. Had lots of varieties but the only thing I could recall are just the Hoegaardens and the pork knuckles. Forgive me God for I've sin... I'll admend, I promised. Just dont make me fat. :p... Gosh, all those sinful food. After Brussel, it was Bamboo9 with the boys (Altezzarians) plus more drinking. I, for once, didnt drink much that night cause it was my turn to be the amat (chauffer). Dont drink and drive or pay. :p hehehehehe

(somebody got a new toy)

Come Boxing day, the day after Christmas, it was the wedding of an ex-altezzarian. More eating. The rest, you can imagine yourself la... I dont even wanna go into it. :p I tell you, I am sort of tired of food already. Goodness me. From now onwards, I better start thinking thin thoughts or suffer the consequences...hehehehe

No comments: