WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Mommi Dearest...

happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to mommi....
happy birthday to you...!
***
(or should I sing the 'zoo' version like how the kids sang? lols....)


Happy Birthday Mommi Dearest ... :)
May your life be filled with lots of laughters and beautiful people always
&
love you lots!
It is mom's birthday today. 14th December. It was celebrated on Saturday with a bunch of beautiful people. Very beautiful people indeed. Her best friends, Tenny & her family, St. Chaire & her family, and of course, Harrison & me too. :)
We had a great time chilling out at the restaurant. The food was fantastic. The company was great. We were joking and laughing and kidding around till our jaws sored. I think I even got a few extra laughing lines now... damn... they better start a fund for my botox or whatever....lols

We sang a few different variation of birthday songs - in English, Chinese, Malay and one extra one just quacking away to the 'happy birthday' tune. It was so funny.
All of us had so much fun. Even the kids. This one here is Amelia who we fondly called 'Melia'... She had my mom danced with her. Twirling and spinning around until my mom surrendered. Giddy she said. Hahaha...... Melia is one hell of a hyper kid. Full of energy. Always smiling & laughing and full of ideas & mischiefs.
And here is Georgina, cahoting with mom to do this 'special' dance (supposely) where Melia is being lift of the ground as if doing some cheerleading stunts...lols
Here is mom and her two buddies - Tenny (turquoise) and St Chaire. Thanks for oganising such great birthday party ladies! *clap hands* :)

Overall, it was great fun. I bet mom enjoyed it very much too. At least I know I did. :)
***
Last but not least, wishing you Happy Birthday once again, may everything be nothing but perfect for you from now onwards. God bless always. Muaks!

4 comments:

mun said...

Here's wishing your mother a very Happy Birthday! May good health, happiness, prosperity and wisdom be hers forever!

Redbabe said...

Thanks Mun... I am sure she will drop by here soon to see your wishes :)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Ha! now I know how 'mun' knows about my birthday, hehe.

Thanks to you too my dear Bo pee, that was the best birthday song I ever heard, I had a great time and it became fantastic when both of you were there with me.

Redbabe said...

It's our pleasure... love you too :)