WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hot Shot Doc (Part II) & Merry Christmas!

Saw hot shot doctor finally. I told him whatever he jabbed me two weeks ago were like miracle cure. Not only does my eczema began to subside, asthma gone and my nose stopped running too after 20 years of marathon. I can finally breathe thru my nose and that, is indeed a big thing cause my nose is perpectually blocked my entire life.
***
I asked the doctor if he can supply me whatever he jabbed me so that I can DIY it... he just laughed. Anyway, he said my problem are just allergies. I simply am more allergy prone. He said I got to keep my living environment 'dust-free'. No rugs nor carpets. No pets. Then he asked, "You got any pets?". And I just say yes with a nod. Then he sniggered. Whatever that mean. I just replied, "Dont worry, I'll barbeque them later for Christmas dinner". Wonder where that came from...lols.
***
Anyway, wishing you and your love ones a doubly Merry Christmas this year. Have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

mun said...

Happy holidays to you too!