WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Library (Part II)

Here are the details. The Library. No, not the library with books. The library with hot chicks & yummy dudes enjoying a mug or two after work taking advantage of the happy hours promotion. It belongs to the same group of people who runs Sanctuary & Quattro. So you can imagine the 'happening-ness' of this library without books.
***
Was there last Thurs with the Altezzarian. Had a great time laughing away. Had some Hoegaarden, some Mccallen and some Connors too. So you can more or less put the pieces together as to why I had so much fun.. :p

I am not exactly sure when was the 'happy hours' or 'sad hours'. All I know is for every pint of Hoegaarden/Stella Artoise ordered before 6pm, you get another free. If ordered between 6pm - 8pm (I think), you get half pint free. Something like that la... The downside is, they will served you all at once including those free ones. Unless you are super thirsty or have been wondering in desert for the last couple of days, I would suggest for you to share with friends... (me! me! me!) :) Cause the beer can get pretty yucky when it get warm.


The environment was good. I like it. Or rather, we both likes it. A part of it was an open area set by the side of the building under a canopy. It was pretty airy. Most importantly, no trapped ciggie's fumes. Still smell pretty good by time we left... ;)

It was fun to borak-borak in an environment like that sometimes. To relax and unwind a little after a hard day of work. I worked very hard ok.... really (trying to convince myself). Anyway, it was good for people watching too - young ones, old ones, yummy ones, revolting ones... lols...

Personally, the Hoegaarden tasted kinda watery to me. Like diluted or something. Maybe not. I don't know. Maybe it is just my tongue.

Overall, it was a good evening. We called it a night pretty early. Left at about 11pm and we both staggered over to Sakae Sushi nearby for our supposely dinner and continued on with our crap talks before heading home. Lols. Yeah, we are full of craps like that sometimes. =) hahaha....



No comments: