WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 2 @ Awana Kijal - On/Off Rain

It was raining outside when we dragged ourselves out for breakfast the next morning.

Headed downstairs for breakfast and believe you me, we have to queue for table. It was that packed. In the middle of monsoon season. Unbelievable.

Took a nap after breakfast. The weather is too nice to resist. ;)

Went downtown in Chukai for a late lunch after that. I insisted on trying another restaurant few shops away from Tong Juan, which, also served more or less the same kind of food - stuffed crabs. Never try, never know mah...

And off we went, into Restoran Malaysia and ordered ourselves fried rice and stuffed crabs.

Tong Juan's better. Tastier and more stuffing. And I find this restaurant pretty pricey too. This miserable plate of fried rice cost RM20 ok.

After lunch, we decided to go visit Aunty Ruby at her resort. As usual, she busy talking on the phone. We lepak-ed there for awhile minum kopi.

One of the residence relaxing on the pavement. The background is a newly done up mural.

See the fella sleep until so shiok make me wanna sleep again.
***
When we got back to Kijal, the rain had stopped. We went down to the beach to join the boys.
Do you understand now what I meant yesterday when I said 'diving into the waves'? Lols... The wind were much stronger on Day 2 as compared to day 1. Have to hold on to the itsy bitsy tiny weeny yellow polkodot bikini even harder. Definately dont wanna come out of the water stark naked which I am sure the boys will have a field day!

A beached whale. Oh no... it was just my husband pretending to be a whale.

Some of us bought some kites and tried to fly them there.

The boys flying kite. Literally. "Go fly kite la.."!

Look how strong the wind is blowing.

That night, we went dinner at a chinese restaurant right outside the hotel. The food were really good... no, not uploading pictures of food. Too many. :p

Here is a picture of me & Kitty, my partner in crime. :p (her bf's words)
***
Same as day 1, after dinner, we proceeded to the same venue to continue tokkok, sing song, yumseng and laughed till our jaw sored before calling it a night. We had 'Swing' that night. I dont how it taste in my mouth. Yucks!

2 comments:

mun said...

Looks like a fun vacation. I like the picture of the cat in front of the mural. Happy New Year!

Redbabe said...

hey.. yeah... it was indeed a great and fun vacation. If the company is good, anywhere also will be fun :)

Happy New Year to you too :)