WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just Another Rainy Evening Spent Chilling Out!

Christmas is just 17 days away. Malls are packed with people rushing about to complete their Christmas shopping or maybe it was just the school holiday crowd. Not sure which is which. All I know is, it makes me giddy. Literally. Or was it from that giddy yap giddy yap song? Hmm...
***
This Christmas has been the most relaxing one for me. No worries of what to get for who, no party to organise, no stocking up to do. Best of all, no cleaning up too :). I am just so lazy this year. I did managed to lug out and put up the tree though. That's something to be applauded by the rate I am going...lols... That doesnt mean I am not getting anyone anything. I have something brewing... stay tuned... ;)
We got bored last night or rather, I got bored last night. Some thing didnt materialised. Headed down to Brussel after shower instead. Ordered for ourselves a Leffe Blonde each, half for me and one for him plus some bacon strips and roast pork (siu yuk). Though yummy, it was a little too much especially right after dinner.

It was raining cats and dogs. We sat outside, enjoyed our beer, tokkok sing song a bit while watching MJ's Bucharest concert being played on the LCD overhead. When the husband start to do the Thriller hand movement, you know, the clawing ones, I knew it was time for us to go home. I drove. Nevertheless, it was a good night out. I simply have a 'thing' for rainy weather. Inspiring. Also, it take the mind off stuff for awhile.
***
One pint of Leffe Blonde, I ended up driving. I wonder, how would he hold this Thurs, with his buddies, at the promised drinking session. Hmm.... We'll just see...


Note: Picture from the husband's phone camera.

No comments: