WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Ninja Assassins - It Make Me Sick

Went for 'Ninja Assassins" last night. We sat on the second row from the screen. It was alright actually. I always thought it will be too near the screen and that I will surely go cock-eye watching it but it wasn't too close and I did not go cock-eye. Hehehe...
***
Rain is absolutely yummy in the movie but of course Jacob Black is yummier. The only thing is, they should not named his character 'Raizo' but Rambo and the movie title should be 'Asian Rambo'. Everyone he slashed seems to always have their legs/torso/fingers/hands cut off. But whenever he got slashed, it was always just surface injuries. Mind you, it was always 20 or more fellas fighting him alone.
***
Oh, what made me sick was, it was too bloody.... too many disembered bodies. :p

4 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Ooooo....I watched on Thursday night with my ex-colleagues....Robert Pattison still rocks....and yes, the movie Ninja Assassins SUCKED.

mun said...

Thanks for the warning. I will stay away from this movie because I dislike watching disembered bodies.

Redbabe said...

Alina.. haha... i love edward too...lols.. i started with loving edward, then jacob, then edward, then jacob. And now, i decided that i love them both... hahaha... did u know robert pattison played the character of cedric diggory in Harry Potter's Goblet of Fire? ;)

Mun, yeah, better stay away. No point waste money also. lols

Alina Grace said...

Yes, I knew that Robert Pattinson was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. I remembered telling Mike that he'll make it BIG with those looks of his but I never expected him to make me feel this way!!!

Sigh....I'm in seven heaven....hehehehehe...