WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

D-Day!

D-day has finally arrived. Can't wait for it to be done and over with. The paper is scheduled at 2pm in the afternoon. :) Already stored away all my revision materials. Malas already.... :p
***
By the way, last week, I confirmed my attendance to our company dinner at Saisaki which was on yesterday. Yesterday afternoon, I changed my mind and sent an sms to a colleague to cancel my attendance. Before the cancellation confirmation sms came in, another sms from another friend came in inviting me to join them for Tenji the very same night. Lols... It is like, all of a sudden, Japanese food are coming from all directions... hahaha... Just last week, the husband and I went for Japanese food frenzy at Zanmai and few days later, it was at Hilton's Genji. Hmm... Anyway, in the end, I didnt attend the company dinner nor join my friends at Tenji. Instead, went back to in-laws for yummy home cooked dinner.
***
Probably cause the next day (today) is d-day, I don't wanna feel guilty from borak-borak with friends outside when I can actually pump in some last minute revisions.

No comments: