WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The last one for the year!

It has been a busy day. Met client in the morning. Called me last night and insisted that I meet up with him this morning... said that he dont have much time. His son birthday is on the 15th Jan. Need to discuss with me re the door gifts for the parents. I was wondering in my head... "THEN WHY SO LAST MINUTE?". Tskk....! Anyway, rearranged my plan for the day, met up with him and sorted out some stuff.
***
Then later, a friend/my web designer/ex colleague popped by in the afternoon to sort out some software issue for me that has been going on for awhile. That went on for couple of hours. Well, the software part took only half an hour. The rest was catching up on the happening in each others' life.
***
After that, I quickly prepared the stuff for the barbeque party that we will be going tonight. We are supposed to contribute sausages. It was a potluck thingy. Washed, cut and skewed them up with pieces of capsicums/pineapples in between. It's all done now. Oh, I prepared an appetizer too. Apple & guava appetizer. :) They are all chilling in the fridge now.
***
And finally, quickly edit all those Awana Kijal photos for tonight presentation :p. Projector, checked. Laptop, checked. Good. All right. Gotta go and get ready. Hope you guys have a blast tonight. Cheers!

No comments: