WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ho ho ho...! Beware of Flying Cupcakes! Merry Christmas!

3 weeks ago, my ex-classmates decided to organise a potluck Christmas get together. 1.5 weeks ago, they finalised the venue. 1 week ago, I confirmed my order of 24 cupcakes with Terri. 1 day ago (last night), I collected the cupcakes. This morning, I got an sms informing me that the get together has been postponed to next week and I replied.. "Alright... then I'll sit in front of my house and throw a cupcake to each passerby and wish them... ho ho ho... Merry Christmas!"...lols... What am I gonna do with 20 cupcakes??!


Luckily I had brunch appointment with two girlfriends this morning. Also, luckily I've some pretty silver cake boxes stocked up in my kitchen. I packed 3 cupcakes into each boxes, tied a silver string over it with a 'Christmas Tree' card made out of a green corrugated card I found. Wrote a note on it and voila! Very nice and presentable. :) I gave each of them a box. (20 - 6 = 14 left).
***
The cupcakes were not only to die for, they were absolutely pleasing to the eye. They were so pretty. As I was packing some up this morning, I couldnt resist and munched one down myself. It was totally yummilicious. As I am typing this, I am thinking of it. I so gonna eat another one after this. :)

One of my ex-classmate dropped by just now to pass me some stuff and I packed two boxes for her too. (14 - 1 - 6 = 7). The balance, I gonna keep it for ourselves. They are too yummy to share. :p
***
Oh, btw, we had brunch at Delicious this morning. The outlet opposite US Embassy. I just wanna say that, it will be my officialy 'most favourite' hangout place for now and I gonna be there pretty regularly too. I simply love that place. The bright and cozy setting. The jazz singer. The aplenty carparks. I love I love I love... :)

***Picture taken with old Nikon5200 p&s.

No comments: