WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I am HIS favourite!

I think I must have been in God's favourites list. All my little (not too much) wishes are always granted. Not just once, but many many times. I am not exactly sure which God answered my wishes. What I do is... I would usually wish think hard hard for something that I really really wanted. Or sometimes, for smaller wishes, just a flicker of the thoughts, it is granted. Something like that la..
*
Once, I was at a mamak stall with some friends, I was thinking myself, that it would be lovely if the teh-o kosong that I ordered comes with a spoon (usually no) cause I was having an ultra bad ulcer. It will be easier to drink with a spoon. When our drinks came, among all the teh-o kosong, only mine comes with a spoon. Amazing huh!
*
Then there is this other thing about me and carparks. Those that are close to me knows that I never have a problem when it comes to looking for a carpark. Somehow or rather, an empty spot will appear right in front of where I wanna go. 90% of the time. 10% of time I would need to go many many rounds before finding a carpark or find a carpark that is freaking far away, but, am not complaining. One example was, there was once I had a splitting headache, a migrant or something, and was heading to a clinic in Taipan in the afternoon, I just said "Please give me a carpark right in front", and I got it. :)
*
Just to cut long story short, most of my wishes are granted. Lately, we've been wanting to get a dog for our front porch for security purpose. Someone from the factory told us that she have a puppy for us. As I sat dreaming on a couch last week while Harrison was at his game on the PC, I was blabbering about something like I wish for a whittish colour puppy (like a labrador's colour), and it would be great if the puppy have one ear stand up right and the other droopy (like that of a jack russell). It would be so cute! Harrison was rolling his eyes at me while on his pc. I know it is a little too much to ask for... I am just blabbering, what the heck! Then we went on brainstorming for a name...Garang (this is Harrison's smart idea)... Lightning.... Pluto.... Husky.... Rainbow..... Cat (that's my smart idea, calling a dog, CAT.)... we were laughing away...
*
Finally I was at the factory yesterday afternoon to pick up the puppy. It was love at first sight. He looked every bit a Husky and so we named him just that. Husky. He is whittish (that of a Labrador) with a single droopy ear (that of a Jack Russell)... just the way I blabbered it.

(meet Husky...)

3 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

hi, husky, l m yr master's mommy, u look cute....

Anonymous said...

And so you are... :)

Redbabe said...

Hehehe... he is still very young & playful. Naughty fella, he went to the shoe rack last night, pick up one of my FIL old shoe, and chewed on it. I took the shoe and whacked him with it. He then went to the rack, pick the other side of the shoe to chew. Sigh.... house breaking all over again..