WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Furnitures Are Finally Here


Our settee and dining chairs are finally here. The settee is gigantic (and I though my previous ones were the altimatum). It look smaller when we ordered it. Somehow, it has grown I think. Harrison havent seen it yet. I wonder what he would say. Nevertheless, it is beautiful and goes well in our living hall. It's so huge that I dunno what to do with it. We can jump, roll and even dance on it I think. I can already imagine what our friends whould say... "throw more parties & invite us over more often then"...lols...

7 comments:

Gerry said...

You are right!! That was the exact wordings that crossed my mind!!

PARTIES IN YOUR HOME!!! Congratulations Angel!!

Anonymous said...

Aiyo!!! Mike is now going to harrass me to get those sofas as well!!!

Lovely, I must say but I'm dead broke to buy the sofa.....kekkeekkeke

Redbabe said...

The first thing Harrison said was... "wah... so huge arr???"

The first thing my Father-In-Law said was.... "wah.... sai emm sai so big arr??"

GerryMoon - hahaha.. see... birds of the same feather flocks together..

Alina - when u r ready, let me know. will defiantely cheaper than outside. :)

Clarins said...

happy new year and merry christmas to you tooooo!!!!
i wanna go to your hse....

i said...

Oh wow, that's huge alright! You can roll around on it too LOL!

Just dropping in to wish you a Merry Christmas!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

wow that's a nice huge sofa, now l don't hav to worry when l visit u, got a hig big sofa to sleep on, haha....Merry xmas my Little Bo Peeps.

Redbabe said...

Clarins... Merry Christmas to you too... you are welcome to come to our house :)

Serendipity.... Merry Christmas to you too...yeah... am rolling around..lols

Mom.. yeah... u can sleep on the settee...lols...