WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I have a great day today

I had a great day today hanging out with friends. Went to a friend's house in the afternoon after running around like a headless chicken whole morning doing errands. Was at this friend's house from 12:30pm till 5pm. She made some yummy Angel Hair Pasta and ice cream. It was so yummy. We had a great time catching up on each other's life as well as other people's life (that's the gossiping & bitching part...lols). Overall, it was a relaxing and pleasant afternoon.
*
"THANK YOU very much An for a lovely afternoon & I had a great time. We should do it more often; meaning, once every 6 months...lols. When my place is ready, I'll invite you guys over :)"
*
In the evening, Harrison & I attended an early Christmas Party hosted by Sweet Cottage. It was another lovely evening. Their new house were so beautifully done up and it was very cosy to hang out and chat. It was always nice to chat with Annie & Steven. They are a very lovely couple. We were so 'cheong hei' (long winded) till we were among the last to leave. Speaking of which, no wonder my throat feel kinda sore now. Talked too much today (which my friend Jo will gladly agreed).
*
It's already 1am and I need to hit the bed. Tomorrow will be an early day. Better sleep now. My eyes are already half closed. By the way, won't be updating the next couple of days as we will be off to Cherating for a 3d/2n beach holiday with the dogs. I just finished packing. Yes, again my luggage bag is bursting and I am too embarassed to show.
*
Goodnight & sweetdreams & don't let the bed bugs bite & have a great long weekend & most importantly, remember to miss me ya!
*
*
p/s: a friend asked me couple of days ago whether have I start packing for the Cherating trip? I told him no. If I start packing then, I'll most probably pack my whole house go. hehehehe....
*
p/s: i had such a great time today. so great that I totally forgot to snap photos. will update another time when my friends email them to me.

2 comments:

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

FOrget to snap photo? This is not u babe...

Redbabe said...

hehehe... not like me eh?

actually, not really forgotten, just too damn lazy to bring the camera along cause it cant fit into my little purse. furthermore, I am not the host, a little sibuk to be snapping away right? lols...