WELCOME to my blog.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Love Butter

There is this thing about me. I simply love butter. Especially salted ones. I know it's unhealthy but... it's just simply yummy. I love kaya & butter toast (must have thick frozen butter), strawberry jam & butter sandwich or simply butter on hard rolls. And of course butter cakes as well but those that are not too sweet or too oily (which can never be found). So I decided to bake one myself instead using the recipe at http://www.malaysiabest.net/2008/01/31/recipe-butter-cake/.

Nice eh?

All I wanna say is, my cakes turned out beautifully. It is super yummy & the sweetness is just nice. Not too sweet & not too oily. I only used 200gm sugar. Herewith the photos to tantalised your taste buds.

Butter Cupcakes. Cute right?

You must be wondering why everytime I baked, there are cupcakes. Cause, those are leftovers that can't be filled into the baking tray. :) I bet you must be drooling now... quickly go bake one.

Have fun!

4 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

l love butter too.....mayb u can make some butter cake for CNY

Redbabe said...

hahaha... like mother like daughter i guess.

that's what they said, dunno why ppl love butter cake for cny. why arr?

Steven Annie said...

It looks good, wondering are they available for sale? Anyway it sure makes my mouth water.

Redbabe said...

hey steven annie,

for sale? erm... not for friends la.. if u like i can bake one for u guys. just pick it up from my place. :D