WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Saucy, Christmas & Dinner in MidValley

We were at MidValley for dinner on Monday cause I wanna check out this mysterious sauce called "Sha Cha" (Sa1 Cha2) which I saw in a recipe. We basically went to all the supermarkets in MidValley; Jusco, Carrefour and Cold Storage, but found no"Sha Cha". Wonder what sauce is this. Anyway, ended up with 2 bottles of other sauces - HP sauce & Worcheshire sauce.

(the plate is squeky clean. Not even a strand of fettucine left)



We had dinner at "Spaghetti Grill" that evening. Harrison ordered for himself a fettucine carbonara with chicken breast fillet. As for me, I ordered a spaghetti carbonara from the kid's menu. I always love kid's meal. The portion is just nice and the price is cheap. The same dish for adult would cost RM18/plate. Mine only RM8. As for the portion wise, let's say if the kid's meal is 100%, the adult portion would probably be about 150%. Yet, the price is more than double. I am a small eater. So kid's meal is enough for me (actually i had a chicken burger earlier, that's why).... Anyway, the pasta is good and we both feel that it score an 8 out of 10.





Oh, after dinner, we did some window shopping and came across this awesome Christmas decoration. The center court decorations were so beautiful this year. Very carnival like... We were awestruck when we saw the deco. Hope you like the photos.

No comments: