WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas in Pyramid & Croc

I was browsing thru blogs last night and read that the 5X Obnoxious Mom is also blogging about Christmas decorations in KL. Sigh.... now people will think that I got the idea to blog from her. Actual fact, I've already planned this two weeks ago and shot the first Christmas photo early last week.
*
Last Monday, I was out with a cousin at Sunway Pyramid. We had a nice & long lunch at Nando's enjoying their lemon & herbs quarter chicken and chatting away. We went window shopping after that and stumbled upon this beautifully lighted up trees in the center court of Sunway Pyramid (old wing).
*
This photo looks a little cacat cause the chandelier and the trees are actually two separate shots and I tried to join the two photos to give you a better imagination of how it actually look like from top to bottom. Nice eh?

This one on the right is the decoration at the new wing of Sunway Pyramid :) Very bright & blue!
*
Actually, my cousin wanted to get a pair of croc which I dont really understand why cause it is so obnoxious looking. It is like, before you see a person's face, the croc that they are wearing is yelling out "look at me, look at me, babe!"... and you can certainly not missed it! Also, freaking expensive!
*
Anyway, she didnt manage to get one cause they either don't have the colour she wanted or the size she can fit into. We even tried at Subang Parade but to no avail. Just not her day I guess...


But I did managed to get a pair for my mom though. Always wanted to but never cause of the price. Anyway, at the spur of a moment, I bought it finally.
*
"Mom, if you are reading this, don't freak out. I didn't get you those obnoxious looking typical holey type of croc with shocking colours. But, those with heels that are more pleasing for the eyes."
*
I think it will be good for her when she does her marketing (marketing as if going to market to buy vege not doing sales). Cause it's comfy and non-slippery (i think so la)... and also, she will stood 2" taller too...hehehe...
*

p/s: she always complained i took away all her heights, I am giving her back 2" now.



2 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

aiyo...........l just bought 2 pair of shoe today.....anyway, thks looks nice and l m 2" taller...yeah.....

traCe said...

hehe wow...the shoe is nice! hehe yippy yay yay for Deron ! :)