WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What a steal! Only RM48 for 2.5hrs spa session!

I am so excited I could burst.  WHY?  I just found a good deal at Milkadeal.  For just RM48/voucher (originally worth RM290), I get to enjoy all these:

"Signature Purifying Facial + Aromatherapy Body Massage + Rose Salt Body Scrub + Steam Bath + Foot Spa.  2.5hours at S Spa, Mont Kiara"

My girlfriend kept asking, "Is there ++?", "Are you sure there is no '1' in front of the '48'????".  Hahahaha.... She couldn't believe it either but bought 2 vouchers for herself nevertheless.  And I, 3. ;)  I am a sucker for spas. :p

These vouchers can be redeemed from 1/4/11-30/6/11, Mon-Sun, 11am-8pm.  Customers must be 16 years of age and above.  Reservations should be made a day in advance.  Open to Females & Males and customers are required to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to scheduled treatment time.  Sounds pretty fair to me.

So ladies, what are you waiting for?  RM48 is SUPER MAD CRAZY FREAKING CHEAP for a 2.5hrs long pampering session.  It's crazy not to get it.  Like I said, I am bursting with excitement and I just have to share it.  I've never in my entire life so looking forward to April.  Hehehehehehe..... ;)

Hurry head on over to Milkadeal!


4 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Sounds like a great deal. Have fun getting pampered.

What I Did Today said...

Sounds nice! I've never been to a spa before.

Alina Grace said...

I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me when you go!!!!!!!!!!!

Redbabe said...

Mrs K : Definitely will!

WIDT:It is indeed nice. You shld try it :)

Alina: U bought how many hundreds? Lols.... i believe my gf called to make appt already. let me check with her the details then i buzz u. :)